Careers at Independent Well Servicing
• Values our employees.
• Pays more than industry standard wages.
• Currently has over 50 employees.
• Offers steady employment.
• Provides extended benefits that include coverage for dental,
vision and prescriptions, etc.
• Rewards employees with a program based on the number of days
• Works in southeastern Sask.
• Crews are normally home every night.
• Offers room for advancement.
We are always accepting resumes.
Our minimum employment requirements are:
• Valid H2S certificate
• Valid First Aid certificate
• WHIMS ceritficate
• TDG certificate
• Valid Driver’s Licence
• Current Driver's Abstract
You may send your resume and proof of the above requirements
by email to email@example.com or
We will contact you when an opening becomes available.
Additional information about the responsibilities of employees of
a service rig crew is available at CAODC.