Careers at Independent Well Servicing
IWS:• Values our employees.
• Pays more than industry standard wages.
• Currently has over 40 employees.
• Offers steady employment.
• Provides extended benefits that include coverage
for dental, vision and prescriptions.
• Works in southeastern Sask.
• Crews are normally home every night.
• Offers room for advancement.
We are always accepting resumes.
Our minimum employment requirements are:• Valid H2S certificate
• Valid First Aid certificate
• WHIMS certificate
• TDG certificate
• Valid Driver’s Licence
• Current Driver's Abstract
You may send your resume and proof of the above requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the information to 306.634.2607.
We will contact you when an opening becomes available.
Additional information about the responsibilities of employees of a service rig crew is available at caodc.ca/service_rigs